Monday, June 23, 2014

310.4 lbs Weight Loss Updates

310.4 lbs

Okay, I didn't start recording my progress sooner because I guess I didn't want to take this program seriously. I don't know, you just stop losing hope in things when every weight loss program you try fails. The thing you need to understand about being this heavy is that five pounds is often the difference between breakfast and dinner.  In other words, I weigh myself in the morning and have one weight, weigh myself again in the evening and I'm five to ten pounds heavier.  This is why you really have to weigh yourself at the same time each morning on the same scale.  In the start of this process, I did not use the same scales.  Still,here is a brief rundown of things so far:

Early in June, I weighed myself in the middle of the afternoon on my unreliable* bathroom scale.  It said 330.

On June 11, I went to Dr. Tague's office for initial tests.  My weight on their scale said 326.

On June 12, I started using my Wii fit again and it said I was at 321.7

On June 16, Wii Fit said I was 318.8

On June 18, I went back to Dr. Tague's office to start the program.  My weight on their scale said 319.**

On June 20, Wii Fit said I was 314.2

On June 21, Wii Fit said I was 312.8

Today, June 23, Wii Fit said I was 310.4

So . . . Overall, I have seen my weight go down.  If I can believe that my bathroom scale was on to something, I have lost 20 lbs total.  Since I was officially weighed at Dr. Tague's office, I have lost 16 lbs in a week and a half.  About 9 of those pounds have come off in 4 days on this meal replacement program.

Wow.  I'm really bad with numbers, so I'm still trying to work out how I calculated that wrong. . . .

No. . . . I think it's right.

Wow.  My Wii Fit is worried about my rapid weight loss.  It keeps telling me it's not good to lose weight so fast.  If I wasn't being monitored by a doctor, I would be worried, too.  Wow.


*I can stand on that scale three consecutive times and get three different numbers.
**I began walking most mornings on June 12 and that alone took off that initial 7 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment