Friday, January 27, 2012

I find myself being really offended by the Special K commercials that have SKINNY people taking the Special K challenge to lose 5 lbs.  And keep it off.  By drinking their shakes and eating their cereal.  Why can't thin people be happy the way they are?  I would love to be in a place where 20 or even 40 or 50 extra lbs stuck to me.   Last time I checked, with my height and bone structure, my ideal weight is 140.  That means I'm 160 lbs fatter than I should be.  I'm two fat people.  That's a rough truth.

I've been on diets similar to the Special K one.  It's a lot of work.  You change your lifestyle, but it's fun at first.  It's a project.  But then life hits and you go back to "the norm".   Let me tell you, no one's "norm" is to drink a shake that you have to convince yourself tastes good twice a day.  It offends me to think that people who are already thin are out there busting their humps to be, what?  Thinner?

So stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment